There is No Guarantee in life… live it anyway!

People are often unreasonable, illogical, and self-centered;
Forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives;
Be kind anyway.
If you are successful, you will win some false friends and some true enemies; Succeed anyway.
If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you;
Be honest and frank anyway.
What you spend years building, someone could destroy overnight;
Build anyway.
If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous; Be happy anyway.
The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow; Do good anyway.
Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough; Give the world the best you’ve got anyway.
You see, in the final analysis, It is between you and God; It never was between you and them anyway.

By Author Unknown

One of my very special readers sent me the above quote. It is such a wonderful message that I wish to share with everyone else here! A great motto to live…life!

Not every word I speak is the right word, but I speak anyway!

Not every person I love is the right one, but I love anyway!

Not every thing I try is successful, but I try it anyway!

Not every action I take is perfect, but I take it anyway!

There is ‘No Guarantee’ in life, do yourselves a favorite,

stop looking for that guarantee and just live it anyway!

You’re alive… “Live It That Way”, How to get what you want out of life?

AuctionWally says: 26 December 2008 - 4:15 pm

What a sweet thing to remember! I found you on Colderice’s blog as you commented on an interview he did with me.

Taking a look at your blog reminds me to be patient with people. Not only do people have their own reasons for being the way they are, and doing what they do, BUT, the meaning of what they say on a forum board or in an email is often wrongly translated due to the nature of perception, moods, grammar and other factors.

Expect the best and that’s what you’ll get.

Thanks for leaving me a little more inspired than before I came here.

AW

Giovanna Garcia says: 26 December 2008 - 5:00 pm

Hi AW

I am so glad you came by :-) I like what you said about expect the best and that’s what you’ll get. Very nice :-)

Thank You for your comment, you added more value to this post. I look forward to see you again :-)

LifeMadeGreat | Juliet says: 27 December 2008 - 7:18 am

Hi Giovanna

Lovely and I love your additions!

For me, one to add is:
If you are authentic, people may reject you, be authentic anyway.

Juliet

Believe Achieve - Hugo and Roxanne says: 27 December 2008 - 3:32 pm

Hi Giovanna!!

That was so Beautiful! We loved your additions, too, along with Juliet’s line.
Here’s our contribution:
“If no one believes your dreams and visions, Believe and Dream it anyways.”
“If no one believes you’ll achieve greatness, Achieve and Be Great anyways.”

Hope you and your family are enjoying the holiday season! Happy New Year!!

Roxanne and Hugo
~ Believe Achieve ~

Giovanna Garcia says: 27 December 2008 - 7:24 pm

Hi Juliet

Thanks for the addition :-) That is a great one and it is a must do!
Thank You for your comment, you have added value to this post :-)

Giovanna Garcia says: 27 December 2008 - 7:33 pm

Hi Hugo & Roxanne

Great to see you :-) Thanks for the well wishes. Happy Holiday to you and your family as well!
Thanks for your contribution :-) I love them! Great addition.

Thank you for your comment and the value you two added to this post.

Dear You « The Third Degree says: 27 December 2008 - 11:13 pm

[...] There is No Guarantee in life… live it anyway! [...]

DaveMurr says: 28 December 2008 - 9:29 am

Perfect! Great quote - I’m so thankful we’ve connected and reading your posts helps me tremendously.

Giovanna Garcia says: 28 December 2008 - 12:05 pm

Hi Dave

I am glad we connected too :-) Thank You for your support!

Thanks for stopping by, come back anytime :-)

Latoicha says: 29 December 2008 - 11:11 pm

What a truly incredible post! I love the poems..I have a friend who really needs the above poems and I am going to send it to her. Thank you so much for sharing.

Giovanna Garcia says: 30 December 2008 - 12:50 pm

Hi Latoicha

I wish your friend well, give your friend my best!

Thanks for stopping by, and I am glad to be of service :-)

Thanks for your comment, come back anytime!

Imperfect action is better than No Action