Are you enough?

abundance1Today’s news media love to scare us into believing that there is not enough to go around. Not enough jobs, not enough money, not enough…

I like to remind everyone that, if you believe that is the true then your world would be in the lack off. On the other hand if you believe there is abundance then your reality will be abundance.

“I am enough”

Today, I am enough.

I am smart enough.

Wise enough.

Clever enough.

Resourceful enough.

Able enough.

Confident enough.

I am connected to enough people to accomplish my heart’s desire.

I have enough ideas to pull off magic and miracles.

Enough is all I need.

Enough is what I have.

I have more than enough.

As I do all that I can do, I’m able to do more and more.

I am excited to be alive. I rejoice and re-choice every day to make my life better.

I am happy, healthy, prosperous, successful, rich, loving, loved and beloved.

I am comfortable with myself, so I am comfortable with all others.

I confidently greet each day with a smile on my face and love in my heart.

Everyone who meets me is warmed by the radiance of my attitude.

I work on my attitude continuously. I read positive, inspiring, and uplifting books.

I listen to audiotapes and CDs during my driving and exercise times.

I associate with friendly, caring, nurturing people who are involved doing important things.

The people with whom I associate want more for me than I want for myself.

The projects with which I am involved WOW my soul.

I am passionately on-purpose to do good, be food, and help others do the same.

I am enough. I have enough. I do enough.

From the book: The one minute millionaire by Mark victor Hansen and Robert G. Allen.

I am worth it!

You are who you think you are.

Christopher says: 23 February 2009 - 7:18 pm

I love that book!

Daphne says: 23 February 2009 - 7:58 pm

Giovanna, I love the phrase “to rejoice and re-choice”. That’s a good way to live. I also love the ending: I am enough, I have enough, I do enough. Powerful affirmation!

Giovanna Garcia says: 23 February 2009 - 9:50 pm

Hi Christopher

A great book, it is very cool to learn that we like the same book :-) I wonder what else we like the same.

Giovanna Garcia says: 23 February 2009 - 9:52 pm

Hi Daphne

Yes, this is an awesome affirmation. I am glad you like it as well.
It is always great to see you here :-D

Jay says: 24 February 2009 - 8:34 am

I enjoyed the book as well- I am enough- of course I am. When I think back to all the “hard” times I have had in my life, I made it through them all stronger and stronger. Does live have more to throw at me? Bring it on!
@ Giovanna- was there any one thing in your life that convinced you that you were enough?

Giovanna Garcia says: 24 February 2009 - 9:13 am

Hi Jay
Great question, when I came to USA by myself at 16 not speaking english and had not friends. Two years later I spoke english, have friends and job. That was when I knew I am enough :-)

J.D. Meier says: 24 February 2009 - 9:24 am

I like to stay out of the scarcity mentality.

I just think we’re in a natural cycle of contraction, following a period of expansion.

One of the books that really gave me a good perspective is Blue Ocean. It’s about finding new areas and new value, rather than competing in saturated places. Finding blue oceans is a fun process — and it’s where you can apply your best thinking and creativity to change the game and produce results.

Giovanna Garcia says: 24 February 2009 - 9:37 am

I agreed the scarcity mentality does no good for anyone.
Blue Ocean sounds like a wonderful book, I am going pick that up next time at the book store.
Giovanna Garica

Sara says: 24 February 2009 - 11:14 am

Giovanna — I love the phrase, “I am enough!” It has so much power and yet is calming at the same time. I need to put this one on my screen saver. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and the writing from The one minute millionaire.

Giovanna Garcia says: 24 February 2009 - 1:14 pm

Hi Sara

Screen saver “I am enough!” That is a great idea :-)
Thank you for your comment and joining in the conversation.

Alik Levin | PracticeThis.com says: 24 February 2009 - 1:20 pm

I am not smart enough
I am not wise enough
I am not helpful enough
I am not resourceful enough
I have not accomplished enough
I have not read enough
I have not blogged enough
I have not earned enough
I have not spent enough
I have not loved enough
I have not hated enough

There is so much to do, I seriously doubt i’ll ever be enough - and that is all the beauty of the journey…. not the destination ;)

John Wiskur says: 24 February 2009 - 1:24 pm

Happiest girl in the whole usa.
Thank you for who you are! I love this and yes we all are enough. Even handicap people can and do take that in mind. I do have enough to do my part.
I enjoyed meeting you and hope to see you soon again.
god bless

Mark says: 24 February 2009 - 1:35 pm

Geovanina,
Thanks for sharing, this is a very important affirmation, one that if truly lived would change our lives incredibly.

Giovanna Garcia says: 24 February 2009 - 5:41 pm

Hi Alik

I get what you meant by there are always more…
Life is a journey.
Thank you for your comment and sharing your thoughts.

Giovanna Garcia says: 24 February 2009 - 5:42 pm

Hi John

Hello my friend :-D So, great to see you here. Yes, you have enough to do enough. I hope to see you soon again.
Stay in touch. Thanks for your comment and joining in the conversation.

Giovanna Garcia says: 24 February 2009 - 5:42 pm

Hi Mark

I agreed if each one of us lives this affirmation, we will all be happier and have more.
Thank you for your comment and sharing your wisdom with us.

Henie says: 25 February 2009 - 5:05 pm

Giovanna!

This only re-inforced my lifes motto: “Live to give, not live to get!” ~Henie~

Giovanna Garcia says: 25 February 2009 - 11:42 pm

Thanks for your comment and sharing your wisdom with me here. You are an inspiration to many of us here :-D

Hilary says: 26 February 2009 - 2:49 am

Hi Gio .. great post .. so true all of it .. I like the phrases .. “I have anought ideas to pull off magic and mircales” and “I am excited to be alive” - it’s a wonderful place .. to be around great thinkers and fantastic motivators ..

Many thanks - Hilary: Be Positive Be Happy

Giovanna Garcia says: 26 February 2009 - 10:39 am

You are enough! You have enough! You do enough!
Thanks for your comment and sharing your thoughts.

Diane says: 4 March 2009 - 2:08 pm

Loved your post today!
Its a great list and a attitude Improver! Is that a word? Probably not!

Giovanna Garcia says: 4 March 2009 - 8:00 pm

Hi Diane

I am glad you enjoy this post.
Thank you for your comment and sharing your thoughts with us.

The gift of Acceptance. | Imperfect Action says: 15 April 2009 - 10:54 pm