You may to choose to actually take the quiz or just read straight through. Either way you’ll get the point…..
Take this quiz:1. Name the 5 wealthiest people in the world.
2. Name the 3 Heisman trophy winners.
3. Name the 5 winners of the Miss America contest.
4. Name 5 people who have won the Nobel or Pulitzer Prize.
5. Name the last 5 Academy Award winners for best actress.
6. Name the 5 World Series winners.
How did you do?
The point is, none of us remember the headliners of yesterday. These are
no second-rate achievers. They are the best in their fields. But the applause dies. Awards tarnish. Achievements are forgotten.
Here’s another quiz. Let’s see how you do on this one:1. List a 3 teachers who aided your journey through school.
2. Name 3 friends who have helped you through a difficult time.
3. Name 5 people who have taught you something worthwhile.
4. Think of a 5 people who have made you feel, appreciated and special.
5. Think of 5 people you enjoy spending time with.
6. Name 5 people whose stories have inspired you.
Was it easier?
The lesson here is that people who make a difference in your life are not the ones with the most credentials, the most money, or the most awards. They are the people that care.
Say thank you, to those who made an impact in your life. Than go out and pay it forward. Take Action! Show someone else that you care and you can make a difference.
Imperfect is better than No Action
Other post by Giovanna
You can make a difference.