My New Book

Why Chinese Women Are Not Broke; Real Life Stories And Proven Keys For Success By Giovanna Pang Garcia

WHY CHINESE WOMEN ARE NOT BROKE

Real Life Stories and Proven Keys for Success

by Giovanna Pang Garcia

Chicken Soup for the Soul Meets The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People

In this innovative new book, Giovanna Pang Garcia, a highly successful entrepreneur and inspirational speaker, shares a unique perspective on achieving success in business and in life through a series of interviews with 100 trailblazing Chinese American women. Part Chinese core values, part American ingenuity, Why Chinese Women Are Not Broke is an inspiring blueprint for pursuing one’s dreams with determination, focus, and faith. A must-read for anyone seeking success, happiness, and wisdom!

In story after story of Chinese American women forging a path for themselves against all odds, readers will discover proven keys to unlock the success they envision—no matter what challenges they face. Drawing from her own expertise, gained through tenacity and perseverance, Giovanna provides practical advice and communicates a clear call to action for those serious about improving their lives.

Giovanna Pang Garcia is well-qualified to write this book. She herself came to the United States as a young girl, not knowing how to speak English, alone in the American culture. Although there were mistakes and obstacles along the way, her determination to forge ahead, however imperfectly, led her to financial success and personal fulfillment. She started her own corporation in a male-dominated industry, building it into a successful enterprise before selling it and retiring in her thirties. After finding the love of her life and beginning a family, Giovanna launched a new career, inspiring and motivating others as a speaker. Visit her Web site to find out more about the resources and services she offers.

“This amazingly insightful book is full of wisdom and commonsense ideas
for achieving financial independence in today’s world.”
Brian Tracy, author of The Way to Wealth

For more information, or to purchase the book, visit http://www.whychinesewomenarenotbroke.com/

Hilary says: 11 January 2010 - 12:01 am

Hi Gio .. many many congratulations and I love the look of the cover - not to say that should be my first thoughts! The whole process you’ve been through - the plan, thoughts, drafts, editing, publishing and now marketing - it looks so professional.

Brilliant - as you’ve been working so hard on it. I do think it’s a wonderful concept that you’ve worked towards, with dedication, insightfulness and selecting an area that we will or should be interested in - learning more about the Chinese culture.

Well done and many many congratulations -
with love - Hilary Melton-Butcher

J.D. Meier says: 11 January 2010 - 1:42 am

Beautifully done!

I like the way you focused on a passion, used it to inspire others, and pulled it together in a compelling way.

Daphne @ Joyful Days says: 12 January 2010 - 7:12 pm

I love the title and the cover! Many kowtows to you for writing this book - I’m full of admiration for you and would love to do something similar someday. I’m heading over to the book’s website now!

Tess The Bold Life says: 14 January 2010 - 1:04 pm

Congratulations! This is huge and I hope you’re celebrating.

Bruno LoGreco says: 16 January 2010 - 3:59 am

Congratulations! Nicely done! I still have a bit more to go before I finish my book.

Happy New Year and best wishes for 2010

Jenny says: 16 January 2010 - 5:18 pm

Hey. Just going through old comments and thought I’d stop by :D

Arswino @ Inspirational Quotes says: 18 January 2010 - 1:39 am

Wow Giovanna, congratulations! That was a great job.
Wishing you a continued success in this year.

Chris Edgar says: 19 January 2010 - 6:45 pm

That’s awesome Giovanna — I can get that this is the culmination of a lot of work. I hope you’re feeling excited and I’m looking forward to reading it!

Dan and Deanna Finlinson says: 21 January 2010 - 11:20 pm

Well done Giovanna,

Glad to see it in finished. Looks really good. It is something that we can all learn from. You have help so many before this, but this will reach even more people and inspire them as well. Again we say - well done.

Global Patriot says: 24 January 2010 - 7:03 am

The importance of sharing real life stories cannot be underestimated, as it demonstrates to each of us what is possible when we dedicate our mind and energy to achieving our goals. Thanks Giovanna for such an inspiring book!

Baker says: 7 February 2010 - 10:54 pm

I am really excited for this book. Looking forward to reading this book! Much continued success to you! :)

Baker

Judith Dudley says: 2 March 2010 - 10:33 pm

Giovanna, Thank you so much fro writing and sharing this inspiring book with all of us. You are an amazing woman and I am so blessed to have met you! Thank you!

Cesar Ramirez says: 20 April 2010 - 3:46 am

It was awesome connecting with you and Craig out in Texas in January. I gave the book to my wife as a gift and she loved it! Very inspiring and you have an awesome story.

Abubakar Jamil says: 5 June 2010 - 12:56 am

Gio,

I am really glad to know about your book. Great! I am sure people will like it and I wish you the biggest success with it. You have a way with the words that inspire us.

Inspirational Sayings About Life says: 9 December 2012 - 7:07 am

Looks like a good book, thanks for letting us know the news about it coming out.

Leon says: 22 April 2013 - 3:57 am

I got this book last year and it really is a great book to own. I suggest many people buy it. You will not be disappointing.